Sunday 7 April 2013

In a hole in the ground there lived a blogger

On this particular occasion I elect to not bore you with personal details but instead let art speak for itself. I created this blog as a forum for thought, to explore my love for writing and record moments of my life which might otherwise be lost. It is an exploration of life and everything that crafts a person from their first breath until their last. On the days I want to be an artist I will share my creations; On days I want to be an activist I will share my passion; and every single page will be painted with life. Whether you know me personally, appreciate my writing or are simply passing through - I hope you find something to make you smile.

AE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Sketches and Scribbles, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena